Friday 11 December 2009

Bayonetta - First Climax Demo - PS3

Sega Does Devil May Cry?


Bayonetta is a hot witch with Tina Fey glasses. Apparently a child of when a dark witch gets off with a light witch or something. I wasn't paying much attention to the intro. So she gets a train to a gothic station that doesn't look anything like a station. I mean it hasn't got a ticket machine or a turnstile thing that your bag gets stuck in. Anyway this station has lots of ghosts wondering around that do nothing and some archangels that attack you. The combat is really awesome, Bayonetta shoots, kicks and punches in some really cool combos. One is like a Chun Li kick combo that finishes with a huge stiletto boot kicking the bad guy out of thin air. Sometimes crazy Jpop music plays during combatn which is nice. There's torture moves that are a bit like finishing moves but aren't because the finishing moves are more awesome! The one I saw had Bayonetta's hair turn into a dragon that ate the boss guy, while Bayonetta stood there naked watching. Funny girl.
The weapons are cool especially the blunderbus trumpet thing and the witch-time slo-mo shooting bits. The final bit of the demo had me fighting some blonde chick who liked stuffed animals and roses. I died a few times there but when I beat her I got an award - a stone statue of what looked like Christopher Biggins falling over.
So it's pretty cool, but only a demo. Well worth waiting a few months for Gaystation to reduce it to £20. Sega games always go down in price quicker than a duck in a blender. Or something.


1 comment:

  1. "a stone statue of Christopher Biggins falling over."

    Oh man I've been looking for one of these for ages !! Where did you get ? Would you post it to me ?

    ReplyDelete